5 Tips for Finding Best South Texas Trial Attorney by Personal Injury Lawyer, William J. Tinning
- EXPERIENCE:Your attorney MUST have RESULTS in your kind of case and in your county of your lawsuit;
- KNOWLEDGE: Your attorney MUST have the know how of the law and the result changing facts of your case;
- INTEGRITY: Your attorney MUST have the integrity so that you, the Judge, and the jury -and the insurance company- can TRUST your attorney. A clean record with the State Bar, and A/V rating with Martindale-Hubbell, and great references. One truth teller-if your case was solicited by an initiation for employment by the attorney- that is illegal and unethical by Texas law and is actionable by those contacted for sizeable statutory damages against that soliciting attorney;
- RESOURCES: Your attorney MUST have the money, staff, and ability to develop your case with experts in the fields that involve your case, whether engineers, doctors, specialists, architects, accident re-constructionists, and many others.
- PERSISTENCE/CREATIVITY: Your attorney MUST have the ability to find the many parts of the law that WILL work for you and your case and keep fighting for you as long as practicable -on appeal- after adversity;
I'm Bill Tinning and I was the lead attorney in Ludivina Benavides v. Ford Motor Co., which resulted in a 225 million dollar overall actual damage verdict for the plaintiffs and 115 million for Mrs. Benavides for the tragic death of her daughter; and, the 2010 11.2 million dollar verdict in San Patricio County in Flores v Gulf Island, et al.; and, numerous settlements and verdicts in Cameron, Duval, Webb, Hidalgo, Starr, Willacy, Kleberg, Brooks, Nueces, Victoria, San Patricio, and Refugio counties; and all over Texas. I have been board certified continuously since 1984 in both personal injury and civil trial law by the State Bar of Texas. As a former Marine corp captain, I know how important it is to keep fighting and protect those who rely on you. I have successfully resolved cases involving truck and car accidents, 18 wheelers defects product, defects products liability offshore and longshoreman accidents. I look forward to working with you to bring justice to you and your family. Many times I have found a resolution for clients who were told before by other attorneys that they had no case. Need a 2nd opinion? Call me: 361 643 9200. There is never a charge for the initial conference and evaluation and the only way I get paid is if, and when YOU get paid since virtually all my cases are accepted on a contingency fee basis- a percentage based on the difficulty of the case that is deducted from the amount AFTER you agree to accept it. Call 361-643-9200 to get started. Se habla espanol - Bill Tinning